Well-being in the work place
I offer lunchtime seminars and work shops for companies on how to take care of your mental health which will lead to a happy and content workforce.
Some of the topics I cover:
- How to end procrastination
- How to manage Stress in the Workplace
- How to stop that inner voice which is in your way reaching your goals
- Working on your confidence
In addition to seminars and workshops I also offer 1 to 1 consultations for employees who wish to avail of individual counselling. This can take place in your company or in my clinic.
Well-being at school
I offer seminars and works shops tailored for pupils or parents. Some of the topics I cover:
Parenting talks on
- How to help your child manage the transition to secondary school
- How to help your child build confidence
- Managing conflict
Workshops for teenagers
- building confidence
- understanding emotions
- how to deal with stress and anxiety
Well-being at University
Talking to University students in UCD on how to manage exam stress and anxiety.
- managing exam stress
- dealing with anxiety
COMPANIES I HAVE WORKED WITH
Susi donated her time in both our Dublin and Maynooth locations to talk all things work life balance and tips and tricks around settling an anxious or negative thought. Amazing feedback from both our office staff and we will definitely be looking to Susi again for any mental health and wellbeing awareness courses/sessions we may need – Thank you Susi!’ – ABTRAN