Psychology of Weight loss Course
Starting Monday, 20th January 2020
7.30pm – 9pm
St Colmcilles Secondary School, Knocklyon, Dublin 16
Psychology of Weight loss
I will show you how you can put an end to your self-sabotage and lose weight for the last time!
My own incredible weight-loss journey combined with my studies in psychology gives me the insight and understanding of what is going on for you as you are struggling to sustain a healthy eating plan and lose weight.
This 10 week course will give you the tools to overcome yo-yo dieting by applying the latest psychological tools based on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT). CBT provides the most researched and evidence-based tools and methods which will transform how you approach weight loss. Each week you will cover a new topic which will change the way you relate to food, and at the end of the course you will walk away with your own personalised road map to lose weight for the last time.
Change your mindset forever, feel energised and motivated and look forward to a healthy and active future!
Don’t wait, book your place now as there are only limited places available in order to give you personal support throughout the course.
Included in the programme:
Nutritional Guidelines to a healthy weight loss
Kickstart recipes/mealplan/batch cooking and recipes
Membership to private facebook group supported by Susi
Extensive workbook to retrain your mindset
10 x 90 min weekly sessions
Access to Mind over Body App – the programme in your pocket
Personal roadmap to maintaining your new healthy lifestyle
Weekly topics include:
- How and why you sabotage yourself
- Why you don’t need willpower to lose weight
- Nourishing yourself to eliminate food cravings
- How you can successfully change habits
- How you can eat Mindfully and how mindfulness can help you lose weight
- How you can stop your sabotaging thoughts
- Identifying your triggers
- How you can overcome emotional eating
- Understanding hunger/desire/cravings
- How you can keep motivated
- Planning for your future
10 week 'Psychology of Weight loss' Course
- Book your place now and don’t miss out on starting 2020 with a healthy mindset.